declaration 例文 EN[ˌdɛkləˈɹeɪʃən]
- 例文 declaration
- Former Senator Fred D. Thompson has yet to make a formal declaration that he is running for president, but already his noncampaign campaign has gone through its first shake-up.
- The idea that an automaker would maintain its own performance-tuning subsidiary is now accepted as a marketing necessity, a declaration of intent to stand tall among the names known for underhood firepower.
- It begins, "I want to smash your house/I want to scratch your car," and Pink Eyes made this declaration while removing his pants and rearranging his boxer shorts in ways that many other similarly unsvelte lead singers might not.
- Further affiant sayeth naught. (A centuries-old statement that is still used on some legal documents as the final declaration prior to the affiant's signature.)
- As moldy drywall thudded to the curb in a depressing drumbeat throughout Breezy Point, Queens, Thomas Ryan’s reciprocating saw stood out like a growling declaration of impatience.
- Under existing laws governing the qualifications of an alien to enter 160 acres or more of the public domain he is only required to file his declaration of intent to become a citizen.
- He decided to send his declaration by mail.
- 例文 declarations
- intertype declarations in aspect-oriented programming
- With the exception of the XML and doctype declarations, what's allowed in a document's epilog of miscellaneous information is exactly what's allowed in the prolog: comments and processing instructions