various 意味 EN[ˈvɛəɹiəs] US US US
さまざまな, 様々 です
- 形容詞 (Adjective)SUF-ious
- Having a broad range (of different elements).
- The reasons are various.
- 限定詞 (Determiner)
- More than one (of an indeterminate set of things).
- Various books have been taken.
- There are various ways to fix the problem.
- You have broken various of the rules.
- The artist's conception and plan permit the artist to judge the correctness of various aspects of the work that gives the artist the ability to resolve problems that occur during its execution.
- the relatives who had been helping slipped away as I grew older, attriting for various reasons that all amounted to the same reason.
- In this paper we study distortion of various well-known embeddings of finitely generated torsion-free nilpotent groups into unitriangular groups .
- Various classes of noncoding RNAs target each other for posttranscriptional regulation via alternative splicing, polyadenylation, 5′ capping, nontemplated modifications, and RNA editing.
- Various pollutants were introduced into the atmosphere.
- Various psychiatric disorders are suggested to be related with hyper- or hypoactivity of specific neural pathways such as the frontostriatal pathway.
Meaning of various for the defined word.
- 品詞階層 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
難しい性質: レベル 1
簡単に ➨ 難しいです
明確性: レベル 6
明確 ➨ 多目的
- en variously
- en variousness
- en variousnesses