- 名詞 (Noun)PLstatesSUF-ate
- A polity.
- Never do anything against conscience even if the state demands it.
- Well monarchies may own religion's name, / But states are atheists in their very fame.
- A condition; a set of circumstances applying at any given time.
- a state of being;   a state of emergency
- States in which the energy has definite values are called stationary states of a system; they are described by wave functions Ψn which are the eigenfunctions of the Hamiltonian operator, i.e. which satisfy the equation ĤΨn = EnΨn, where En are the eigenvalues of the energy.
- In the fetch state, the address of the next instruction is placed on the address bus.
- The state here includes a set containing all names seen so far.
- A debugger can show the state of a program at any breakpoint.
- High social standing or circumstance.
- The President's body will lie in state at the Capitol.
- Thy honour, state, and seat is due to me.
- She instructed him how he should keep state, and yet with a modest sense of his misfortunes.
- His high throne, [ …] under state / Of richest texture spread.
- They who to States and Governours of the Commonwealth direct their Speech [ …] ; I suppose them as at the beginning of no meane endeavour, not a little alter'd and mov'd inwardly in their mindes [ …] .
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Daniel to this entry?)
- (mathematics, stochastic processes) An element of the range of the random variables that define a random process.
- 動詞 (Verb)SGstatesPRstatingPT, PPstated
- VT To declare to be a fact.
- He stated that he was willing to help.
- VT To make known.
- State your intentions.
- 形容詞 (Adjective)COMmore stateSUPmost state
- OBS stately.
- It features the crossover from a prequench to a prethermal state, finally evolving towards a thermal state on increasing length and time scales.
- Jeans come in various states of distress, but the best are deep indigo without washing, whiskering or ravaging of any kind ($165).
- A new state constitutional convention could not limit individual liberties, according to the proconvention group Con Con for Court Reform.
- State collection and dissemination have been abstracted away from the application by the common-map abstraction.
- For pump energies below the charge transfer gap, photon absorption by phonon assisted multimagnon excitation feeds energy directly into the magnetic system which is brought to a non-equilibrium state.
- Last year, Wall Street raked in $8.5 billion in fees for acting as behind-the-scenes consiglieres in the United States.
- Alaska didn't attain statehood until 1959 when it became the 49th state of the United States.
Meaning of state for the defined word.
- 品詞階層 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
難しい性質: レベル 1
簡単に ➨ 難しいです
明確性: レベル 9
明確 ➨ 多目的
- en states
- en statement
- en stated
- en statements
- en stately