opinion 意味 EN[əˈpɪnjən] US
- 名詞 (Noun)PLopinionsSUF-ion
- A belief that a person has formed about a topic or issue.
- I would like to know your opinions on the new systems.
- In my opinion, white chocolate is better than milk chocolate.
- Every man is a fool in some man's opinion.
- Truth, in matters of religion, is simply the opinion that has survived. - Oscar Wilde
- The judgment or sentiment which the mind forms of persons or things; estimation.
- OBS Favorable estimation; hence, consideration; reputation; fame; public sentiment or esteem.
- OBS Obstinacy in holding to one's belief or impression; opiniativeness; conceitedness.
- The formal decision, or expression of views, of a judge, an umpire, a doctor, or other party officially called upon to consider and decide upon a matter or point submitted.
- (European Union law) a judicial opinion delivered by an Advocate General to the European Court of Justice where he or she proposes a legal solution to the cases for which the court is responsible.
- 動詞 (Verb)SGopinionsPRopinioningPT, PPopinioned
- VT (archaic) To have or express as an opinion.
- The zaptieh was of the opinion I could do no better than pay my respects to the Bishop of the Greek Orthodox Church.
- The Japanese can occupy but cannot hold, and what they can hold they cannot hold long, was the opinion of General Pai Chung-hsi, Chief of the General Staff of the Chinese Army, [ …]
- There are six other Ballard stories and a fragment that deal with space in the early stories, but most of them confirm Ballard's own opinion that the space age is over in the public imagination.
- Opinion of Advocate General Ruiz-Jarabo, Court of Justice of the European Communities, in Case C-443/02, 12 February 2004 (point 54).
- Tolerance consists in respecting other people’s opinions.
- We asked a subset of the population of the town for their opinion.
Meaning of opinion for the defined word.
- 品詞階層 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
難しい性質: レベル 1
簡単に ➨ 難しいです
明確性: レベル 9
明確 ➨ 多目的
- fr opinion
- fr opinions
- en opinions
- en opinionated
- en opinioned