necessary 意味 EN[ˈnɛsəˌsɛɹi] US
- 名詞 (Noun)PLnecessariesSUF-ary
- (archaic, Britain) bathroom, toilet, loo.
- 形容詞 (Adjective)COMmore necessarySUPmost necessary
- needed, required.
- Such as must be; not to be avoided; inevitable.
- Acting from necessity or compulsion; involuntary.
- Whether man is a necessary or a free agent is a question much discussed.
- I always thought of it as the horsehair shirt of politics: necessary but uncomfortable.
- He travelled in advance of his master, making the necessary arrangements.
- It was necessary for them to rediscover fire, to relearn the basic laws of economics and rebuild civilization out of the ashes of ruin.
- Traditionally a village smithy was a busy place because the smith's work was so necessary.
- To alleviate the problem of naming genes, reannotation of genes and proteins using a set of common, controlled vocabulary to describe a gene or protein is necessary.
- It is known that wild birds — especially waterfowl and shorebirds — are the main and primary reservoir of AIV in nature which makes epizootological monitoring of populations of these birds necessary.
Meaning of necessary for the defined word.
- 品詞階層 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
難しい性質: レベル 1
簡単に ➨ 難しいです
明確性: レベル 8
明確 ➨ 多目的
- en necessary evil
- en necessary evils
- en necessary condition