- グループ（英: group）
- 集団 - 複数の人間の空間的・心理的・目的理由その他な集まりのこと。
- 社会集団 - 社会学における、人間の相互行為・相互関係に規則性と持続性がある集団のこと。
- 群 (数学) - 数学における基本的な代数的構造のひとつ。
- バンド (音楽) - 音楽における音楽を演奏する集団のこと。楽団、音楽グループ。日本ではロックバンドなどの若年層向け音楽グループを指して言われる場合が多い（雑誌やテレビの情報番組など）。
- 名詞 (Noun)PLgroups
- A number of things or persons being in some relation to one another.
- Then everybody once more knelt, and soon the blessing was pronounced. The choir and the clergy trooped out slowly, […], down the nave to the western door. […] At a seemingly immense distance the surpliced group stopped to say the last prayer.
- (group theory) A set with an associative binary operation, under which there exists an identity element, and such that each element has an inverse.
- (geometry, archaic) An effective divisor on a curve.
- A (usually small) group of people who perform music together.
- Did you see the new jazz group?
- (astronomy) A small number (up to about fifty) of galaxies that are near each other.
- (chemistry) A column in the periodic table of chemical elements.
- (chemistry) A functional entity consisting of certain atoms whose presence provides a certain property to a molecule, such as the methyl group.
- (sociology) A subset of a culture or of a society.
- (military) An air force formation.
- (geology) A collection of formations or rock strata.
- (computing) A number of users with same rights with respect to accession, modification, and execution of files, computers and peripherals.
- An element of an espresso machine from which hot water pours into the portafilter.
- (music) A number of eighth, sixteenth, etc., notes joined at the stems; sometimes rather indefinitely applied to any ornament made up of a few short notes.
- (sports) A set of teams playing each other in the same division, while not during the same period playing any teams that belong to other sets in the division.
- It is the third of eight matches that Spain will play in Group I, but the coach Vicente del Bosque has described it as being more akin to the first leg of a cup semi-final.
- 動詞 (Verb)SGgroupsPRgroupingPT, PPgrouped
- VT To put together to form a group.
- group the dogs by hair colour
- VI To come together to form a group.
- His book also tells of the intense competition between various research workers and groups during the years in which the secrets of "the spiral thread of life" were finally unravelled.
- Even after excluding the subjects that moved most, the mean framewise displacement remained significantly greater in the group of patients than in the control participants.
- One animal in the VP group developed cerebral infarction and showed symptoms of hemiparalysis, and was humanely euthanized by a lethal dose of pentobarbital sodium.
- Group B contained free hydrophobic amino acids such as Phe and Val, conjugated phenylpropanoids, including chlorogenate and procyanidin, and many sugar phosphates.
- Group 1--over-testosteroned freaks who are just thrilled that the Big Bad USA is finally gonna get to blow shit up and have a wargasm every time a bomb hits.
- Although some word games, such as anagrams and crosswords, can be completed alone, others such as charades are designed for groups.
- Subjects with elementary or higher education level had higher intensity of avoidance-oriented strategies in the hemodialyzed group.
- JTC was not associated with level of psychotic symptoms or specifically delusionality across the different groups.
Meaning of group for the defined word.
- 品詞階層 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
難しい性質: レベル 1
簡単に ➨ 難しいです
明確性: レベル 9
明確 ➨ 多目的
- en groups
- en grouping
- en grouper
- fr grouper
- fr groupe