coasts 意味 EN
- 動詞 (Verb)BFcoastPRcoastingPT, PPcoasted
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of coast.
- He just coasts through life like it doesn't mean a thing.
- But the persistence of the camps appearing along the Normandy coast is a sympton of the failure of a wider European asylum policy.
- The three U.S. states on the west coast have favorable climates (i.e., warm winters and cool summers ).
- From the smogbound coast of Calif to the 'tater farms of Maine
We will see you-all in Portland when it's stfcon time again!
- Shoppers at supercenters are usually between the ages of 25 and 49, and more likely to live in the South or Midwest than on either coast.
- During the Crusade, they encountered the first batch of jihadists near the coast.
- Nine riders [ … ] dropped out with injuries sustained in two crashes during the 136km trip from suburban Adelaide through the Clare Valley winegrowing region to Victor Harbour on the coast.
Meaning of coasts for the defined word.
- 品詞階層 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
難しい性質: レベル 2
簡単に ➨ 難しいです
明確性: レベル 1
明確 ➨ 多目的
類似の単語 (Look-Alike Words)
- en coast
- en costs
- en coats
- en casts
- en oasts