- 動詞 (Verb)BFcloseSGclosesPRclosing
- simple past tense and past participle of close.
- 形容詞 (Adjective)BFcloseCOMcloserSUPclosest
- Sealed, made inaccessible or impassable; not open.
- (of a store or business) Not operating or conducting trade.
- Not public.
- closed source
- a closed committee
- (topology, of a set) Having an open complement.
- (mathematics, of a set) Such that its image under the specified operation is contained in it.
- The set of integers is closed under addition: .
- (mathematics, logic, of a formula) Lacking a free variable.
- (graph theory, of a walk) Whose first and last vertices are the same.
- The curve has the highest slope when the FRET efficiency is 0.5 and the interchromophore distance is close to R 0 .
- Far from closing the door on the leadership of the ’60s generation, Mr. Obama’s presidency seems to have brought it back in full force.
- I think we are closing in on the end of this project.
- Close the trap, would you, before someone falls and breaks their neck.
- Big hair went out of style as the 1980s came to a close.
- It's impossible to get across with all checkpoints closed.
- Don't turn the dog loose in the yard before you check whether the gate is closed.
Meaning of closed for the defined word.
- 品詞階層 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
難しい性質: レベル 1
簡単に ➨ 難しいです
明確性: レベル 8
明確 ➨ 多目的
- en closed in
- en closedown
- en closedness
- en closedowns
- en closed out